Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
The candidate should have the ability to:
· Prepare the work, for instance determine the required materials (quantity, size, etc.).
· Cut and saw steel bars as detail requires.
· Bend steel bars as detail requires.
· Assemble steel bars or steel mesh
· Hoist steel bars, steel mesh and reinforcements into place.
· Connect columns, beams, footings and girders.
· Position and fix reinforcements ready for concrete pour.
· Prepare the concrete, mixing sand, cement and water.
· Pour concrete in the concrete form.
· Maintain a safe and clean environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter, together with a detailed CV, either by post to:
The HR Executive, Vassallo Builders Ltd. ,The Three Arches ,Valletta Road Mosta MST 9016.
Or by filling out the form below or email to email@example.com
Vassallo Group is an equal opportunity employer