Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
The candidate should have the ability to:
- Ensure that there is enough material so to erect the necessary shuttering work according to the architect’s plans.
- Ensure that the construction work is of quality and to the level expected from this trade.
- Make sure that there is no unnecessary wastage during the course of the works
- Keep the wood clean to eliminate protruding nails and concrete on the wood.
- Make use of appropriate working platforms, and also ensures their stability before commencement of works at heights.
- Use appropriate tools at his/her disposal according to the nature of the work.
- Shuttering work should be dismantled and properly stacked.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Be self-motivated, trustworthy, a good time keeper and have a willingness to work as both part of a team and as an individual.
If you are enthused about above position and are you looking forward to work with a steady company, please submit your application letter, together with a detailed CV either by post or by email:
Post: The HR Executive, Vassallo Builders Ltd. ,The Three Arches ,Valletta Road Mosta MST 9016.