CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalised catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
The selected candidate will be overseeing the various aspects of HR operations and supporting strategic initiatives within the organization. This role encompasses recruitment, employee lifecycle management, HR operations, compliance, talent management, employee engagement, learning and development, and maintaining HR procedures in alignment with relevant regulations.
The selected person will be responsible to:
- Develop recruitment strategies and conduct interviewing and selection processes.
- Support the end-to-end employee lifecycle and provide guidance and support to employees in relation to HR policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Manage processes with the relevant entities such as Jobsplus and Identita’.
- Manage daily HR operations of the responsible Companies.
- Seek to continuously improve HR processes and systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives across the organization, such as talent management, employee engagement and performance management.
- Coordinate and support employee engagement activities and team-building initiatives.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with relevant labour laws, EU directives and regulations.
- Perform any other HR-related duties as assigned, based on organizational needs and priorities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree in Occupational Psychology, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Good working knowledge of the Maltese language.
- At least 5 years of local experience in HR roles, with a focus on recruitment, employee lifecycle management, and HR operations.
- At least 1 year of managing an HR Team would be considered as a strong asset.
- Familiarity with labour laws, employment regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you! If interested, kindly send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.