Campus Hub offers a versatile environment, featuring student housing above a vibrant public Piazza. Our clients enjoy a unique setting that introduces them to diverse cultures, people, and captivating experiences. The accommodation provides a dynamic and comfortable student living experience with various living options and lively communal spaces. Meanwhile, The Piazza serves as a bustling hub, housing retail and catering establishments and hosting a wide range of daily activities, ensuring a year-round enriching experience for all.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
As a member of the Sales & Reservations team reporting to the Sales Manager, the Reservations Agent is responsible for promptly addressing and managing reservation inquiries from guests, companies, and agencies across multiple platforms. She/He will be responsible in guaranteeing precise inputting of booking details, all the while consistently maintaining and refreshing daily room availability and allocations.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Create, update, and maintain reservation records promptly in accordance with guests’ booking confirmations.
- Assists in responding to booking inquiries submitted via the different platforms.
- Ensures we are responding to clients within a 24-hour time frame.
- Assists in the allocating of bookings onto the PMS, ensuring maximum yield efficiency.
- Be knowledgeable of all Campus Hub types of rooms and layouts, pricing as well as available packages Campus Hub has to offer. Also, be able to upsell products and services provided.
- Deal with guests and maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent data of the property.
- Identify customer needs and effectively seek and implement solutions to queries offered via different communication platforms.
- Follow all policies and procedures of Campus Hub for compliance and quality assurance expectations.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships whilst promoting the Company culture and values.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Able to work with booking systems
- Experience in a similar role, although not mandatory, will be considered an asset
Intrigued to learn more, and you have got what it takes to become part of this great team? We are very excited to hear from you! Please send us your cv and covering letter by email to: email@example.com.