CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking to recruit:
Responsibilities will include:
◦ Receiving of all items and storing in appropriate stores
◦ Ensuring standard product specifications are received
◦ Coordinating with the Purchasing Dept re: ordering and receiving of all stock items
◦ Ensuring compliance with all HACCP and food safety standards
◦ Ordering of stock items on a weekly basis
◦ Preparing and checking of internal and external requisitions
◦ Periodic stock taking
◦ Upkeep of the stock control system including requisitions, transfers and ordering
◦ Transportation of items to external locations where necessary
Skills and Requirements:
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
Ability to operate an electric stacker
IT literate, with general office / clerical experience
Having a high level of organisation, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency
Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset
Experience in the Catering Industry and possession of a C1 driving license will be
considered an asset
The right candidate should have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and experience in a comparable position.
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CV by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org subject field titled ‘CE Stores’.