Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
Candidates should have the ability to:
- Measure and value the work done on site and issue monthly application for payments,
- Measure and value of Subcontractors Certificates,
- Assist in the procurement of subcontractor’s services,
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation,
- Liaise with client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers,
- Excellent communication skills and able to works in a teamwork environment,
- Possess impressive numeracy skills to handle financial and mathematical demands,
- Ability to solve problems,
- Ability to negotiate across the various levels of any construction environment,
- Knowledge of the wider industry is a plus.