CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking to recruit:
Responsibilities will include:
* Assemble food products and packaging in the correct manner prior to delivery
* Package food in the appropriate packaging containers in an efficient and timely manner, while ensuring the quality of packaged food is according to the company’s standards and procedures
* Examine and inspect containers, materials and product in order to ensure that packing specifications are met
* Once food has been packaged, food packers seal and label containers with the appropriate materials and labels.
* Load materials and products when ready for dispatch
Person specification (Skills, knowledge, experience, attitude)
* Effective communication skills
* Multitasking ability coupled with flexible attitude towards work
* Reliable and honest
* Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment
The right candidate should have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and experience in a comparable position.