CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to the expansion of operations and opening of a new outlet, we are currently seeking an outgoing and energetic Outlet Supervisor to join our awesome team!
First established in 2014, the Cake Box is a CaterEssence branded chain of cafeterias based in Qormi and Mosta. On a daily basis, The Cake Box provides a variety of creative cakes and signature patisseries, a range of savoruies under our ‘Fresh Eats’ brand, and a selection of hot and cold drinks.
The Outlet Supervisor will monitor the daily operations and motivate our employees to provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have a fully hands-on role in the delivery of food and drinks and all aspects of serving customers in our coffee shop. Furthermore, he/she will be required to supervise the team on a daily basis, ensure smooth running of the coffee shop, while maintaining and nurturing hospitable client relationships.
• Lead and supervise the team in its goal of delivering a unique and outstanding experience to all our clients.
• Ensure all health and safety, food safety, regulations are implemented and followed.
• Support the Manager in planning, implementing and delivery their business plans.
• Manage the day-to-day Café operations.
• Foster a positive environment, providing a consistent, efficient and friendly service to our customers and exceeding customer expectations.
• Perform all POS duties, front and back of house, including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Manager as necessary.
• Provide constant supervision, training and motivation to employees on all aspects of their work.
• Ensure customer requests and feedback, both verbal and written, are responded to promptly and efficiently.
• Be pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
Person Specification (Skills; Knowledge; Experience; Attitude)
• Ability to drive impeccable service standards
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Positive can-do attitude
• Previous experience in catering is a must
• Proven all round skill set: Creativity, Leadership, Communication, Organization & Cooking Skill.
• Keen on working on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Have a natural ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
• Customer service oriented