Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
The candidate will carry out the following duties:
- To check the quality of material and if the material has defect it has to be reported to supervisor.
- Check if the cutting is done without wasting any amount of material.
- Making sure that all precaution needed taken to avoid unnecessary danger.
- Making sure safety harness is equipped every time when working on the edge of roof, shaft and balcony.
- Keeping the site clean from any unnecessary material for safety purposes.
The candidate should preferably have experience in similar environment. An attractive salary will be given to promising workers.
Applications are to be sent via email including a CV to email@example.com
Vassallo Group is an equal opportunity employer.