CareMalta Group is Malta’s market leader in providing quality services in nursing and residential elderly care, specialised dementia care, operates and manages residential facilities for persons with disability including respite services as well as taking care of persons with intellectual disabilities. Being leaders in the care sector since 1993, CareMalta Group today cares for over 1,700 clients and employs a workforce of over 1,300 highly dedicated and well-trained personnel.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, including plumbing, and electrical repairs.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment to identify issues and recommend solutions.
- Conduct preventative maintenance to ensure all machinery and systems are in optimal working condition.
- Respond promptly to maintenance requests from various departments.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance work and report on any completed tasks.
The person required is to be of good character, well mannered and have a good working knowledge of health and safety practices. The selected person will be responsible for all electrical maintenance related to the home.
Minimum qualifications required – Electrical Licence A.
Any other qualifications related to the above will be considered an asset.