Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
Internship – Legal (Data Protection)
Vassallo Group has been one of Malta’s leading Group of Companies for many years, boasting a diverse portfolio across multiple sectors. With an impressive presence in the Property and Construction, Furniture and Interiors, Elderly and Disability, Catering, Hospitality, Architecture and Education market, the Group is looking to strengthen its position by recruiting a Data Protection Intern.
You will be responsible for supporting in the following areas:
- Familiarise yourself well with The General Data Protection Regulation;
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer to formulate a data inventories;
- Assist in the drafting of related policies, aligned with the Data Protection Regulation;
- Ensuring upkeeping of records as guided by the Data Protection Officer;
- Other duties according to exigencies, as may be required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently reading for a Degree in Law or any other related applicable qualification, preferably in the first year of studies.
- Ready to work on his/her own initiative and/or in a team.
- In possession of excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous and have an eye for detail.
Intrigued to learn more, and you have got what it takes to become part of this great team? We are very excited to hear from you! Please send us your cv and covering letter by email to: email@example.com