CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking to recruit:
In this position you will be part of the HR team with the day to day HR function and duties. Main duties will include but not limited to:
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Assist in the coordination of the recruitment process
• Assist in the coordination of training / seminar sessions
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
• Provide Clerical and Administrative support to Human Resources Executive
• Point of reference for employees’ enquiries
• Support in coordination and organisation of social activities for employees
• Managing renewals of work permits and contracts
• Ensure all employees are aware of company policies and procedures and ensure consistent implementation of such policies
• Assist in other general HR duties as required by the Management
• Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas
Skills and requirements:
• Ready to work in a busy environment
• Outgoing and ready to work with minimum supervision
• Knowledgeable in Maltese employment law and practices
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Previous experience in a Human Resources Department / role for at least one year.
• Knowledge of written and spoken Maltese and English language