CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking to recruit:
healthy food chef
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthy Food Chef to join our dynamic team at CaterEssence. The successful applicant will be joining a highly motivated and effective team in our centrally located CPU, with a commitment to a culinary excellence.
• Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and compliance with all food hygiene regulations
• Prepare healthy and nutritious meals with the ability to cater for specific dietary requirements
• Create a variety of menus based on seasonality
• Ensure exceptional quality of all ingredients, preparation and plating of food items
• Adhere to company standards and service levels
Person Specification (Skills; Knowledge; Experience; Attitude)
• Proven all round skill set: Creativity, Leadership, Communication, Organization & Cooking Skill.
• Positive can-do attitude
• Keen on working on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work with specific dietary requirements
• Previous experience within the healthy eating / plant-based concept (or interest) with genuine knowledge in nutrition
• Have a natural ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
• Passion for fresh and healthy food
If all this appeals to you and you have got what it takes to become part of this fantastic team, we would really like to hear from you! Please send us your cv and covering letter by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org