CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Food Court Head Chef
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Head Chefs to join our dynamic teams at CaterEssence. The selected candidate will be joining a highly motivated and effective team within the Canteen of the University of Malta, with a commitment to a culinary excellence.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the back of house canteen team.
- Managing the day-to-day kitchen operations.
- Be responsible for food preparation and display.
- Be able to work with standard kitchen equipment.
- Directing the food preparation process and delegating tasks to the kitchen staff.
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are always maintained throughout all the kitchen areas.
We are keen to hear from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- In possession of HACCP certification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
The remuneration package for the role ranges from 27K to 30K gross per year, depending on experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Intrigued to learn more, and you have got what it takes to become part of this great team? We are very excited to hear from you! Please send us your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.