CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
F&B Operations executive
Reporting directly to the General Manager ( Operations), as
the F&B Operations Executive, you will be responsible for the day to day
supervision, coordination, development and operation of the Company’s on
site catering activities teams. Your role entails to develop, plan, organise,
sell and manage the food and beverage catering activities, while meeting
hygiene standards and customer expectations, and reaching financial targets set
for each location.
• Supervise one company wide service team, whereby all the team members are flexible and able to work in any Company location, Hotels, Events.
• Establish, monitor, analyse and deliver operational budgets and plan service delivery according to contractual and/ or market conditions.
• Deliver profitability through proper planning and maximising efficient use of resources and controlling costs.
• Plan and control rosters of all service team members in working in Hotels and Events
• Supervise, coordinate, develop and improve service operations at each location by supporting in hiring, leading, training, mentoring and directing each team member on their duties to ensure consistent service delivery.
• Liaise with the HR Department to inspire, lead and develop team members encouraging their further career development, as well as handle any employment related issues of team members.
• Support the General Manager (Operations) in the preparation and implementation of the annual budgets and business strategic plans, and in business development and sale opportunities related to growth, which are in line with company objectives and goals.
• Any other duties which may crop up from time to time due to the exigencies of the operations