CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to the expansion of operations, we are currently seeking an outgoing and energetic F&B and Banquet Supervisor to join our awesome team!
F&B AND BANQUET SUPERVISOR
The F&B and Banquet Supervisor will monitor the daily operations in hotels and outside catering events and motivate our employees to provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have a full hands-on role in delivering food and drinks and all aspects of serving customers. Furthermore, he/she will be required to supervise the team daily and ensure the smooth running of the operation while maintaining and nurturing hospitable client relationships.
- Lead and supervise the team in its goal of delivering a unique and outstanding experience to all our clients.
- Ensure all health and safety, food safety, regulations are implemented and followed.
- Support the Manager in planning, implementing and delivery their business plans.
- Manage the day-to-day operations.
- Foster a positive environment, provide a consistent, efficient and friendly service to our customers, and exceed customer expectations.
- Perform all POS duties, front and back of house, including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Manager as necessary.
- Provide constant supervision, training and motivation to employees on all aspects of their work.
- Ensure customer requests and feedback, both verbal and written, are responded to promptly and efficiently.
- Be proactive in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
Person Specification (Skills; Knowledge; Experience; Attitude)
- Ability to drive impeccable service standards
- Very strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Previous supervisory experience in catering and banqueting is a must
- Proven all-round skillset: Creativity, Leadership, Communication, Organization & Hospitability Skill.
- Keen on working on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Have a natural ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Customer service oriented