CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking to recruit:
DISPATCH AND lOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Duties and Responsibilities:
To coordinate the day-to-day running of the Dispatch & Logistics Department, and ensure that all deliveries are delivered on time according to schedule reflecting to the needs of the Operation, as per Company standards, both through their coordination as well as carrying out deliveries when needed.
- Supervision of Dispatch & Logistics Teams
- Preparation of rosters and amended rosters.
- Be responsible for Vehicles’ maintenance, VRT, routine service and integrity.
- Assisting in the planning on an efficient dispatching and delivery schedule.
- Assisting in to the day to day delivery processes including going out with deliveries as needed.
- To ensure that all deliveries are delivered on time according to schedule.
- Effective planning of dispatch and monitor routine deliveries with other service routes.
- Assisting in the training of new recruits and trainees.
Skills and Requirements:
This post calls for a hands-on, and resourceful individual with a proven ability to complete independent and team projects on time in accordance with Company goals and client needs. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills and be in possession of a clean driving license C1.
The ideal candidate should preferably have experience in a similar role within a Food & Beverage Operation.