Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
CLERK OF WORKS
The candidate should will be responsible for:
· Administering the daily running of project sites
· Performing requisitions on behalf of project supervisors for supplies and materials to the appropriate department
· Overseeing all daily records detailing the project’s progress ensuring a clear description of works performed, machinery used, workforce and materials utilised is maintained
· Drawing up necessary purchase orders as well as all administrative obligations that such a role entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required
The candidate should preferably have:
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
· A Diploma in Construction and the ability to interpret construction plans as well as possessing a good knowledge of technical drawing will be considered an asset.
· Good eye for monitoring inventory as well as exceptional organisation skills