Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
CIVIL WORKS FOREMAN
The candidate should will be responsible for:
· Keeping a constant material tracking control to ensure that all stock transfers are according to the requisition,
· Supervising the employees and subcontractors on site,
· Keeping track on cost on site related to bills of quantities,
· Keeping wastage to a minimum.
The candidate should preferably have:
· Proficiency in the use of an accounting software as well as the use of Microsoft Office applications
· The ability to interpret construction plans as well as possessing a good knowledge of technical drawing will be considered an asset.
· Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry.
· Good eye for monitoring inventory as well as exceptional organisation skills