CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations we are currently seeking to recruit:
PART TIME / FULL TIME
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Chefs to join our dynamic teams at CaterEssence. The successful applicants will be joining a highly motivated and effective teams within one of our locations, with a commitment to a culinary excellence.
• Deliver consistent high quality of food preparation and compliance with all food hygiene regulations
• Adhere to company standards and service levels
• Assist our passionate team of chefs and take responsibility for the daily running mission
• Ensure exceptional quality of all ingredients, preparation and plating of food items
Person Specification (Skills; Knowledge; Experience; Attitude)
• Proven all round skill set: Creativity, Leadership, Communication, Organization & Cooking Skill
• Positive can-do attitude
• Keen on working on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Have a natural ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
• Prior experience within food manufacturing production will be considered an asset