CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalised catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
CATERING SERVICE COORDINATOR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Catering Service Coordinator to join our dynamic team at CaterEssence. The selected candidate will be joining a highly motivated and effective team, and will be mainly responsible to coordinate events and functions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with the vendors, exhibitors, the related stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all the events set up and follow-ups.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure that everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
We are keen to hear from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good Command of the Maltese language is a must.
- Have his/her own transport.
- Good Organizational and communication skills.
The remuneration package allocated for the role is approximately €22,000, depending on experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Intrigued to learn more, and you have got what it takes to become part of this great team? We are very excited to hear from you! Please send us your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.