Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit experienced:
The candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure
If you are enthused about above position and are you looking forward to work with a steady company, please submit your application letter, either by post or by email:
Applications are to be sent via email including a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: The HR Executive, Vassallo Builders Ltd. ,The Three Arches ,Valletta Road Mosta MST 9016.