CareMalta Group is Malta’s market leader in providing quality services in nursing and residential elderly care, specialised dementia care, operates and manages residential facilities for persons with disability including respite services as well as taking care of persons with intellectual disabilities. Being leaders in the care sector since 1993, CareMalta Group today cares for over 1,700 clients and employs a workforce of over 1,300 highly dedicated and well-trained personnel.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
Main responsibilities include:
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Schedule meetings and contributes to the organization of department activities.
- Handles the manual filing.
- Supports the Human Resources function, as necessary.
- Assist the HR team members.
- Answering employee-related queries and issues.
- Assist with other miscellaneous administrative tasks as per the Company’s needs.
The ideal candidate should be in a possession of at least an A level standard of education and ECDL. He/she should also have strong communication skills.
Intrigued to learn more, and you have got what it takes to become part of this great team? We are very excited to hear from you! Please send us your cv and covering letter by email to: email@example.com.