CATERESSENCE is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, in this position you will be part of the accounts team with the day to day accounting duties, from Monday to Friday and occasionally on Saturdays.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Sales invoicing of contract catering, events
• Posting of purchase invoices
• Outlet sales reconciliations
• To assist in any other accounting duties as deemed necessary.
The right person should be/have:
• Dedicated, having excellent communication skills.
• Multitasking ability coupled with flexible attitude towards work.
• Reliable and honest.
• Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
. • O-Level or equivalent in accounting.