CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The Company offers a flexible, professional and personalised catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
We require a self-driven candidate to join our team to assist the Accounts department of CaterEssence. The ideal candidate should be computer literate, self-motivated and able to work under pressure on own initiative. The chosen candidate will assist in our Accounts and general office duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Posting of purchases invoices into the Accounting Package.
- Liaising with suppliers via e-mail or telephone in relation to any issues concerning purchases invoices.
- Ensuring that all invoices have the proper authorisation prior to these being processed.
- Organizing documents and filling of the accounts payable.
- Ensuring to always keep proper documentation and an adequate filing procedure relating to creditors’ invoices / credit notes.
- Other administration tasks as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to communicate in both English and Maltese.
- Be able to be flexible and multi-task.
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Needs to be a team player and be able to demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ when faced with deadlines and other challenging situations.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar environment.
Intrigued to learn more about this opportunity?
We are looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you! If interested, kindly send your CV and covering letter to Melanie Pace on firstname.lastname@example.org.