Vassallo Builders, part of Vassallo Group, is seeking to recruit a Works Manager allocated on Construction Sites. The company has been a key factor to the organization’s longstanding success since the beginning. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centre for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
Due to continued expansion of the Company’s operations, we are currently seeking a:
The Key responsibilities will be:
· Prepare Accounting and clerical support to the accounts department.
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
· Reconcile all bank reconciliation of a number of companies within the Group.
· Take care of all banking correspondence, bank deposits and petty cash.
· Prepare Bank Guarantee Application Forms, Bank Guarantees Report and Letter of Credit.
· Deal with all Foreign Purchases, Invoices and Payments, and NSO declaration.
· Any Ad Hoc report.
· Familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
· Competence in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software preferably in Microsoft Navision.
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.